Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. It sets the tone for the rest of my meal eating. If I make sure to get the right amount of macros at breakfast, it’s easier for me to select healthy foods throughout the day. Out of all the foods that I can eat for breakfast, pancakes are my absolute favorite. Short stacks, big stacks, blueberry, chocolate and banana, you name it, I enjoy it.
I’m gonna share with you an amazing egg free, protein packed pancake recipe that’s sure to be a hit. It’s super easy, super yummy and the kids will love it.
Protein Packed Pancakes
Prep time: 5 minute
Cook time: 5 minute
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 ¼ cup water, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Advocare Muscle Gain in Vanilla
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp. flax seed meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Coconut oil as needed for cooking
- 1. Gather all your liquid ingredients and add them to your blender. Blend or pulse on low.
- 2. Gather the coconut flour, Advocare Muscle Gain, tapioca flour, flax seed, salt and combine using a fork to really get them mixed together.
- 3. Slowly add your dry ingredients to the liquid in the blender and mix well. Batter should be slightly thick, but will still pour like a smoothie. Add some water if the mixture is a little too thick.
- 4. Melt a ½ tsp. of coconut oil in a skillet or pancake griddle over medium-low heat.
- 5. Pour your mixture directly from your blender to your griddle making small to medium-sized pancake rounds.
- 6. Cook on the first side until the air bubbles start t disappear. Usually 1-2 minutes.
- 7. Flip and continue cooking for another 1 t0 2 minutes longer until golden brown on both sides.
There you have it. Plate those bad boys up with some fresh raspberries, blueberries, and coconut flakes. Eat, enjoy, repeat!
What did you think? Were they awesome or were they awesome? Do you have any protein packed recipes you’d like to share? Leave your comment below or contact me.
In Health and Wellness,